As mentioned I’m new to this with limited understanding, but I made a filter under ‘message type’ set to ‘meter’ (just a guess)
The screenshot below may show what you suspected. (If I filtered correctly)
The three digit consumption (in watts) do match the updates in the APP. Since I have 10 sec polls you probably understand that I have a Kamstrup AMS unit.
HOWEVER, one thing I noticed from first day is that the shown consumption in all is varying with numbers not shown in the message stream. I dont know if the app is doing some math operations in background.
The four last readings in the message stream at the pic is 745 - 764 - 737 - 758
In real life some numbers were added in my phone app between the real mesages, giving something like this 836 - 745 - 836 - 764 - 737 - 836 - 758 within the same time frame as the 4 original messages.
Some values seems to be “memorized” and inserted in the phone app between the real readings.
(Same thing happens if I run a temporary large load for some time and then turn it off, the max value is “memorized” and inserted the phone app periodically between real readings for several minutes after shutting off the load.)
Well, I dont think those two ‘errors’ are related, still I think its worth mentioning.