Energy suddenly stopped working

I added the “Tibber pulse” integration and I got correct power consumption on the dashboard. I could see all measurements from Tibber (phases, export, import etc). A few days ago it just stopped working. It reports 0 W on the dash and the integration values are frozen.

I can’t find any way to “reload” or “refresh” the integration with Tibber. Do I have to remove it and add it again?

Also, why are there no statistics? I can see all the data from tibber in real time (when it was working).

/

I also lost this function recently. Had to add again (also set type and room)

You can try going into the integration in Playground and stopping and then restarting the service.

The integration have been really unstable lately.
I’ve had to restart the hub every other day due to FH lost connection with Tibber Pulse.

Tibber Pulse shows consumption in the Tibber app, that indicates that it is connected.

Her er det noe galt som ikke er riktig… Får forskjellige tall i Tibber og Futurehome, noe som ikke har vært tilfelle tidligere. Akkurat nå viser Tibber -2300 og futurehome +1700. Men begge indikatorene flytter på seg konstant, så de måler i det minste et eller annet.

I thingsplex under Realtime energy exchange vises det kun 0 begge veier som heller ikke gir mening. Den har også fungert tidligere.

Ukjente enheter viser også ingen ting.

Måtte fjerne og legge til Tibber Pulse på nytt.