- Added response after clearing slot on User Command Class
Fixed Bugs & Improvements
- Fixed User Code Schedule report
- Added reason in exclusion report if node was reset (factory reset)
- Added STARTING message before Z-Ware initialization to detect corrupted Z-Stack
- Added 10min grace period for ZIP to boot (migration and probing may take some time)
- Update firmware to 0.3.159
- Update to Go 1.16.
- Make sure devices are properly removed upon factory-reset.
- More robust device inclusion.
- Improved logging with a new event log.
- Improve panic handling.
- Add Sentry integration for error reporting.
- Support volume control and auto-lock for door locks.
- Keep devices (e.g. lamps) at last value in case of a power outage. Requires device support. Verified on Ikea light bulbs.
- Create a dedicated Zigbee Group for each input device.
- Create a Zigbee Bind between OnOff, LevelControl, Color and Scene clusters from input devices to their dedicated group.
- Support buttons and remote controls via Scenes. Done by adding the NCP to the device group.
- Support buttons and remote controls via Association. Done by adding output devices (e.g. lamps) to the input device’s group.
- Support Temperature Measurement cluster.
- Support Humidity Measurement cluster.
- Support Pressure Measurement cluster.
- Support Illuminance Measurement cluster.
- Support Occupancy Sensing cluster.
- Support Power Configuration cluster.
Templates (currently not publicly available):
- Support configuring custom device reports via templates.
- Support handling custom device events via templates.
- Support setting custom device attributes via templates.
- Merge device templates if multiple exist.
- Support negative consumption (energy production) for metering reports.
- Improve reporting configuration for metering devices (ElectricalMeasurement and Metering clusters).
- Stop sending reactive and apparent power values in metering reports.
- Send energy export value with meter_ext reports.
- Hide “open state” for door locks that don’t support it.
- Fix Phillips Hue light bulbs inclusion issues.
- Fix a bug with setting color temperature.
- Skip attribute discovery for out-clusters.
Newly Supported Devices
Most devices using the clusters mentioned above should work. Tested devices include:
- Aqara motion sensor
- Aqara weather sensor
- Aqara water leak sensor
- Aqara door sensor
- Aqara mini switch
- Aqara single switch
- Aqara double switch
- Develco smoke sensor
- Develco heat sensor
- Develco magnetic contact
- Develco water leak sensor
- Develco humidity sensor
- Namron switches and remote controls (via scenes and associations)
- Ikea Remote control E1524/E1810: Works with devices with firmware >= 2.3.014
- Ikea on/off switch E1743
- Ikea shortcut switch
- EasyAccess door lock
- Philips Hue dimmer switch (via scenes).
- Elko climate sensor.
Note: Some Aqara devices ship with an old firmware that doesn’t implement standard Zigbee commands and those will not work with FutureHome.
- Forward messages from On/Off and Level/Control with destination address 0x0000 to Zigbee-Ad.
- Prevent the network from closing unexpectedly sometimes.
- Fix “Custom read attr”.
- Fix “Metering State set attr”
- Attempt to fix ACTION_DENIED.
- nwkUnknownDevice response now updates the nwk address for a device in the NCP’s network list.
- The NCP app will not send “Network device update” events during network list upgrade.
- Other general improvements