Aqara mini switch

I can able to connect the Aqara mini switch to future home. But don’t know how to use it as switch in automation. I want use that switch to turn on and off some lights. Can anybody help me how to use this mini switch to turn on/off some lights

This can be configured in thingsplex. You make a trigger node linked to your switch and an action node for your light. use out_bin_switch and cmd.binary.set for both.

Thingsplex info: https://support.futurehome.no/hc/no/articles/360033271432-Thingsplex-Advanced-UI-version-13-0-

1 Like

You should also be able to do it in the app by choosing scene.

Then you choose the device and press the button you want to make the action from.

1 Like

Hi , first time i am trying automation in future home. Could you please help me how to do this with scene?

I clicked automation. Select “Scene”. Found the aqara switch listed. I don’t know what to enter under “scene id”.

At that point you press the button on the switch and the content appears automatically.

Then you choose the device you want to operate and what action.

You can make an automation for every button or type of press a switch has. Some have different scene ids if you hold the button for a long press, air sometimes for repeated processes.

When the scene ID screen is showing, you can try pressing the different buttons and watch how the data replaces it. It’s pretty fast once you get the hang of it.

2 Likes