Switch status of zigbee Smart plugs not updated in the app

Hi
I have problems with the swithch status of my smart plugs not updating after switching them with an Automation.
I have for example Philips Hue Smart plugs that switch off some lights at 23.00 every day.
But in the app under lighting the seem to still be switched on even though the lights are actually off.

If I go into thingsplex-> adapters->zigbee and click on “services” for the smart plug and then scroll down to
out_bin_switch
and press “Get report” button, it updates the actual switch status also in the app.

It can also update by itself in the app several hours after automation action changes the switch on/off.

This is very annoying. It is one of the most basic and important tasks of the app to actually tell the truth about the devices. If you as a user start to doubt even these basic things, it is not usable. You don’t dare to make any conclusions of if your automations actually work or not, and it makes debugging them very tricky.

Hey!
This is a very good point, and this just have to work.
Since you are already in thingsplex. Can you check the message stream when this occurs?

Hi!
Would you mind to share the code for switching the plug on and off? I use the flow editor and switch/relay → on/off cmd.binary.set but it doesn’t work. I also added true and false to the code but it did not make any difference. Still nothing.
For example
“Service”: “out_bin_switch”,
“ServiceInterface”: “cmd.binary.set”,
“Config”: {
“DefaultValue”: {
“Value”: “true”,
“ValueType”: “bool”
},

I made my flows in the app’s Automation function.

I seem to have some flows where it uses the service out_bin_switch and in some flows it uses out_lvl_switch
Seems to depend if I adjusted the level slide bar or not when I did the Automation in the app.

The rest seems the same. Here are two examples. First one switching on with out_bin_switch , second one switching off with out_lvl_switch

"Address": "pt:j1/mt:cmd/rt:dev/rn:zigbee/ad:1/sv:out_bin_switch/ad:4_11",
      "Service": "out_bin_switch",
      "ServiceInterface": "cmd.binary.set",
      "Config": {
        "DefaultValue": {
          "Value": true,
          "ValueType": "bool"
        },
        "IsVariableGlobal": false,
        "LookupServiceNameAndLocation": false,
        "Props": {},
        "RegisterAsVirtualService": false,