Problemer med å opprette flow

Er det flere som har problemer med å opprette nye flows nå?

Når jeg skal sette opp en trigger, velger “location”, “thing” og “service”, så kommer det ikke opp noe under “avanced service binding”. Når jeg lukker trigger noden og åpner den igjen, så er den helt tom.

Har prøvd restart av hub, restart av tpflow og “synchronize” under “registry admin”.

Så absolutt! Jeg har også forsøkt de fleste triks, uten hell.

Men hvis du legger inn adresse, service og interface via Advanced Service Binding, så kommer den.
En løsning, litt tungvint dog…

Ja, det funket her også, men meget tungvindt hvis man skal ha mange triggere🙈 jeg opprettet ny flow for noen dager siden, og da funket det fint.

Har ikke oppdatert noe siden da, så rart det plutselig ikke virker

Jeg har hatt det problemet et par uker, men noen ganger funker det, så det er noe ‘hickup’

Har du vært i kontakt med support? Hvis ikke sender jeg en e-post👍🏻

Jeg nevnte det i en annen sammenheng, men fikk ikke annet tips enn sync i TP, hvilket ikke hjelper noe.

@alivinco do you know if that is a bug in TP ?

Might be a bug in Flow editor UI , can you provide Thingsplex and tpflow versions or at least confirm that you are using latest version available? Also please mention which browser you are using. ThingsplexUI being tested only on Google Chrome, it does work on other browsers but may be some minor problems.

FYI : New version of Thingsplex UI will be released next week.

I am using Thingplex version 1.1.3, tpflow version 1.0.2 and Google Chrome

Good , and which product/device are you trying to configure in trigger node ?

I have tried several devices, with same result. Aeotec garage door controller, fibaro double switch 2, neo coolcam door sensor, , aqara door/window sensor, sonoff motion sensors (zigbee)

ok , I’ll try to investigate . Does it always happen while editing flows with many triggers or with single trigger as well ?

It happens with single trigger as well.

Can you update Thingsplex UI to the latest version (1.1.9) and report results here, regardless if they are negative or positive. Thanks

Updated and tested now. The same fault is still there

Hold on, did you choose “functionality” ?

Now I can see the problem! Functionality isn’t there:

That’s new information , can you provide more details on how to reproduce it , all details are important. I’m trying to reproduce the issue , but without success so far , the “functionality” section always shows up (in Chrome and Safari).

It happens when I create a new flow, and try to edit the trigger node that is in the new flow as default. It also happens when I try to make a new trigger node in an old flow.
Tried both google chrome and safari with same result🤔

Edit: tried to stop/start tpflow from applications in thingsplex now, and that solved the problem.
A little bit weird, because I have restarted the hub several times without solving the problem

I suspect the issue resides in UI (in javascript), so restarting hub is not going to solve anything. Have you tried refreshing Thingsplex UI page or maybe even try Chrome incognito mode? I still can’t reproduce the issue. Can you help me with debugging, first - when it happens again, open Registry → Services view and see if the list is not empty.

If the list is not empty, can you check the developer’s console in Google Chrome? You need to open the console (ALT+CMD+I) and go through functionality selection flow , and share dev console output here, something like this :