Zigbee adapter 0.3.8 changes
- Update firmware to 0.3.50.
- Update FIMPGO to v1.5.0. This fixes timezone errors.
- Backed up log files are compressed and their number is increased.
- Workaround for Elko dimmers not turning on when their level is set.
- Support for Yale Doorman.
- Improvements to device discovery.
- Fix an issue where a leak would cause the adapter to freeze after extensive use.
- Fix issue which would cause a crash with certain color light bulbs.
- Fix an adapter crash if certain commands are received before a network is created.
- Many Doorman fixes.
- Improved communication with NCP (zigbee chip).
Zigbee firmware 0.3.50 changes
- Increase device limit from 32 to 128.
- Add a retry attempt mechanism for the interface between the NCP and Zigbee-Ad.
- Fix device addressing issue, which might cause devices to disappear from the network, and not be added properly.
- Fix an issue where a remote device is included without having a network.
- Fix Zigbee chip rebooting upon certain requests.
There is a possibility that some device stop working after updating from a version prior to 0.3.7. That is due to firmware changes needed to make increasing the device limit possible. If this happens, you will need to re-include affected devices.