How does energy work in Futurehome?

I have tried Futurehome a few years ago, with the V1 hub. I gave up after a few months, it was unstable, zigbee and zwave had bad range and there where a lot of small annoying issues (translations, units, etc) that never seem to get fixed. There was also no support for solar panels, inverters, which felt really strange since the focus of the product is to save energy and work smarter with energy.

I went to Homey Cloud, and after running it for a year or so, well, I am disappointed. It does work, and it support my Shelly devices, but it is severely lacking, aspecially with the UI that is no where near as polished as FutureHome, and the Homey Energy is just a big clusterf-ck. Whoever designed it should be fired.

Now I have noticed that there is a new V2 Hub, and many of the old bugs seem to have been fixed. My BIG question, that I can’t seem to figure out, is… how does Futurehome calculate the total load, and individual device load?

I want (need) fine grain control over what devices that measure what. I have lots of plugs for lamps, microwaves, freezer etc, and I have several 3 phase zwave qubino smart meters that measure heatpump, pool pump etc. I have Tibber Watty that measure house total load, and also I have a solaredge inverter for the solar panels. Easee for car charging.

Could Futurehome support my current scenario and display correct load? I then want to see the individual devices, both in real time, and historical data, so I can see for example during 1 year, how much has the heat pump consumed, and the freezer etc. I have Tibber for power provider, so it would be awesome if I could see the total cost for each of the devices. Is this possible?

Strangely I couldn’t find ANY promotion material on Futurehome? Maybe someone here can provide some insight?

Thanks!

Hi!
Current consumption is calculated from HAN device (or other device that can measure the total load) as the total, and for each device that reports consumption is then subtracted from the total. For the consumption that is left is categorized under ‘other’.
For energy you can see for each category in the app (lighting, climate, car charger etc), but to view individual device’s energy usage you can explore through Thingsplex (Analytics tab).