Ideas on how to manage Hue bulbs connected to a fibaro in-wall switch

I don’t have the perfect solution for you, but here are a couple of ideas:
It’s perhaps not the most straightforward solution but there have been discussions around a programmed solution (in thingsplex) that could perhaps solve some issues with hybrid networks, although not perfectly.

Having switches/dimmers coupled in series is not really recommended, since it could cause all sorts of issues and your wife/relatives/visitors will always find a way to make your elegantly designed system fail… As a temporary fix (if you really need the smart functionality of the Hue bulbs), I suggest deactivating your precious Fibaro switches by locating it in “No room” and taping over the switch so it’s not possible to flick manually or calling an electrician.
What I really recommend is to segregate the systems completely. I have a combination of In wall switches and Hue bulbs myself but the Hue bulbs are used exclusively outdoors, put in No room (so they can not be controlled via app) but controlled solely via an automation in thingsplex based on astro events and motion detections.